Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 7 March 2011

the facts of me

1. I love flat shoes. Its kinda cute and comfortable.
2. I dont wear lipstick, it makes my lips dry.
3. I love chicken so so much! Especially chicken wing and drumstick. Yummy!
4. I dont smoke, I hate the smell of it.
5. I really care about my hair, its my identity :)
6. I am hot tempered person. So, beware :O
7. I used to be the tallest girl among my friends when I was 7-9. But now, theyre taller than me. Pfftt
8. I want to be a model, a supermodel. Thats my dream since I was a kid.
9. I dont like sushi. I hate oyster, I hate sting ray, its disgusting. Eeww
10. I hate when people ask me again and again to do something. Just be patient, I'll do it sucker.
11. I cannot sleep without pillow, I cannot sleep if I dont brush my teeth. 
12. I cannot survive without my hankerchief. I sneeze easily.
13. I love cadbury crunchie and chocolate with hazelnut.
14. I hate lizard, eww ewwwww
15. Eyeliner is my thing, I love to wear liquid eyeliner.
16. I hate seeing people who backstab me, I'll hate you till death.
17. I love chocolate ice cream cake.
18. I love babyyyy, cute baby, chubby. I can kiss them again and again.
19. I love seeing girls with long hair, pretty hair. Im so jealous with them, I want long hair!
20. I love hot pants, I dislike mini skirt.
21.I love watching horror movie but I always imagine that theyre haunting me in my own house!
22. I hate crowded places.
23. I love english and I hate math.
24. I bring my comb everytime I go out.
25. I feel lost if I left my handphone.
26. I dont like hardcore song, I can get headache.
27. I like large handbag.
28. I cry easily.
29. I walk faster than I run. Haha weird.
30. I dont drink, I hate the smell of those alcoholic drink.
31. I dislike clubbing.
32. I sleep early.
33. My handwriting is lean.
34. I have small boobs :D
35. I dont like showing off my boobs cause I hate when people staring them.
36. I cant sleep too long, I will get headache.
37. I need bigger eyes. Can I?
38. Its hard to find clothes that can fit my body.
39. I have period cramp on every 1st day of period, and its very bad.
40. I love when my boyfriend kiss me on my cheek.
41. Im not easily get close with people.
42. I get nervous easily.
43.I hate pimple, theyre my enemy.
44. I hate body odour. Is it hard to take bath and use deodorant?
45. Im scared of thunder.
46. I always daydreaming. :P
47. I am selfish. So who cares?